100% Secure Booking
Pay in your local currency
Over 3.5 million tickets sold
Why shop with us?
1. Eiffel Tower: Dinner & Cruise - 4 hoursat Dinner at the Eiffel Tower & Cruise, fri, 1 jan 2021 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 173
2. Eiffel Tower: Dinner, Cruise & Moulin Rougeat Eiffel Tower Dinner, Cruise & Moulin Rouge, fri, 1 jan 2021 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 279
3. Eiffel Tower: The ultimate Paris tour - 8 hoursat The Ultimate Paris Tour, sat, 2 jan 2021 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 0
4. Eiffel Tower: Complete Paris Experience - 5 hoursat Paris Essential, fri, 1 jan 2021 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 111
5. Orsay Museum: Audio guideat Orsay Museum: Audio guide, wed, 28 oct 2020 - sat, 31 oct 2020
From £ 33
6. The Best of Parisat The Best of Paris, th, 1 oct 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 146
7. Dinner Cruise, The Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rougeat Dinner Cruise, Eiffel Tower and Moulin Rouge, wed, 16 sep 2020 - sat, 27 mar 2021
From £ 241
8. Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruiseat Eiffel Tower: Skip the line & cruise, tue, 1 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 44
9. Eiffel Tower: Paris by night with cruise & sightseeing - 4 hoursat Evening Tour, Cruise and Eiffel Tower, tue, 1 sep 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 73
10. Lido de Parisat Lido de Paris, th, 1 oct 2020 - wed, 31 mar 2021
From £ 85
Eiffel Tower: Dinner, Cruise and Lido de Paris
Get the best romantic evening in Paris: Visit the Eiffel Tower and eat a delicious dinner on the 1st floor. You get a cruise on the Seine, where you see the city's most iconic landmarks. You end your night with a glass of champagne and a stunning cabaret show at Lido de Paris on Champs-Elysées! A guide is with you during the entre tour - and transportation between the attractions is included.
- Enjoy a romantic evening in Paris
- Visit the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower
- Eat a delicious dinner inside the Eiffel Tower
- Take an evening cruise on the Seine
- Enjoy a stunning cabaret show at the Lido de Paris
- Drink a glass of champagne at the Lido de Paris
- Get escorted around by a guide
- Enjoy free transportation between the attractions
What can I expect?
Dinner, Cruise & Cabaret
You'll start your night by enjoying a lovely dinner and drinks at restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel located at the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower. The experience will give new meaning to dinner with a view.
After dinner your cruise boat will wait for you by the foot of the Eiffel Tower and take you on a cruise on the Seine River, so you can enjoy the beautiful Paris’ monuments and buildings at night.
After the cruise, a bus will drive you to Lido de Paris on the famous Champs-Elysées, where you will experience the show 'Désirs' - the latest Lido de Paris cabaret. Here you'll be served a glass of champagne to enjoy while watching the show.
A luxury coach will drive you between the attractions and back again, and there will be a French and English speaking guide with you all the time.
The tour is operated in English and French.
You might also like our Eiffel Tower Dinner, Cruise and Moulin Rouge tour option.
How does it work?
How do I get my tickets?
Shortly after your booking is complete your e-ticket will be send directly to your email, just print it out and bring it on your tour.
Where does the tour begin?
The tour starts at our agent PARISCityVISION's office close to the Louvre Museum. The address will be on your e-ticket.
Please be there at least 30 minutes before the tour starts.
Where does the tour end?
The tour ends at the back at the PARISCityVISION office in Paris.
You will be asked in the bus which hotel you live at, and if it is in the centre of Paris, the bus will stop in the near your hotel, so you can get off there.
How long does the tour last?
The tour lasts 7-8 hours.
Is there a dress code?
Yes, the dress code is casual and business casual. Tie, suits or dress are optional. Jeans, shorts, sneakers are not permitted.
- The restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel and Lido de Paris are always very popular, so there might be waiting time and queues to get in to the restaurant and in to Lido de Paris, which obviously is out of our control.
- There are often many people at Lido de Paris, so the space at Lido de Paris can be limited and feel crowded.
- You are not guaranteed your own table at 58 Tour Eiffel even if you are a larger group of people, you might share it with others.
- At rare occasions, mostly due to the weather, you will attend the cruise before you dine at restaurant 58 Tour Eiffel. This often happens on a very short notice, so we do not have a chance to warn you. We apologize for any inconvience it might cause you.
Is this suitable for me?
Lido de Paris is not suitable for children, but children from age 4 and up are welcome at the theater.
Fantastic: 4.4 – 17 reviews
Guider som var riktigt omtänksamma och proffsiga!!
"Sammantaget var det en riktigt bra kväll, Guiderna hade ett riktigt bra bemötande. Det blev lite stressigt i eifelltornet då vi hade lite kort tid på oss att äta. Bortsett från det var det jätte bra. De tog väldigt väl hand om vår pappa som går lite sämre och han fick gå ombord på båten via en annan lite mer tillgänglig ingång. Proffsigt!!!"
"Pessoas muito atenciosas, ótimo jantar na torre, barco confortável e um show fantástico no Lido! Parabéns pelo profissionalismo!!!"
Márcio, Porto velho - ro
"Restaurante belíssimo, boa comida, passeio pelo rio muito agradável e um show no Lido simplesmente espetacular!! Além disso, gostaria de parabenizar a empresa pelo profissionalismo, simpatia e gentileza de seus funcionários!!"
Márcio, Porto velho - ro
"Die Organisation war super. Das Essen auf dem Eiffelturm war zwar leider nichts Besonderes, aber natürlich ein schöner Ausblick. Der eigentliche Höhepunkt der Unternehmung als auch der ganzen Reise war das Lido. Einfach unglaublich was die Darsteller auf die Bühne bringen! !! Jederzeit wieder!"
Print out voucher
- Access to the 1st floor of the Eiffel Tower.
- A dinner inside the Eiffel Tower.
- Cruise on the Seine.
- Show at the Lido de Paris.
- A glass of champagne.
- A live guide.
- Free transportation between attractions.
Due to renovations Restaurant 58 is closed until April 2020. Dinner at the restaurant will be replaced with dinner on the terrace of the Eiffel Tower, located on the 1st floor.
Daily at 5:45 PM.
November-March: Only Friday & Saturday.
Eiffel Tower Dinner, Cruise & Lido de Paris
PARISCityVISION 36 Avenue de la Bourdonnais 75007 Paris
Need help with your booking? We will gladly answer your questions.