On a rocky island located in the biggest bay in Europe, the Mont Saint-Michel Abbey , rightly named “The Marvel of the Western World” is still one of the most famous pilgrimage destinations since the Middle Ages and is recognized as a World Heritage site by UNESCO .
Early morning the bus leaves Paris along the Normandy motorway to reach the Mont Saint Michel bay. First stop is at a Norman village, where you will have some free time on your own and also have lunch at Restaurant Relais St Michel (modern, refined decor with an excellent view of the Mont-Saint-Michel monument).
After lunch we start the ascent to the Mont-Saint-Michel monument and Abbey which are located at the very top of the rocky island. Our guided visit of Mont-Saint-Michel covers the interior of the Abbey. There will be free time for a walk in the village.
Departure from Mont St Michel around 4.30PM. Return to Paris around 9.45 PM.
Important Information :
- The Tour is in English!
- Duration: 14 hours.
- Children: 4 to 17 years old.
- Tour starts at 07.15AM daily except Sunday in the summer. In the winter only Mon., Wed., Fri & Sat.
- Price is incl. entrance ticket to the abbey and lunch with drinks included.
- A warm coat is recommended during winter period and bring a raincoat during summer, plus a good pair of walking / flat shoes.
- Clients with walking difficulties will not be able to reach the Abbey (to many steps)
- The tour begins and ends at CityRama, 2 Rue Des Pyramides, 75001 Paris.
Please be at this location no later than 20 min. before departure:
2 Rue Des Pyramides
April to Oct.: Tour starts at 07.15AM daily except Sunday.
Nov. to March: Tour starts at 07.15AM, Mon., Wed., Fri & Sat.
Take Metro Line 1 to The Tuileries Station
The season is over. Tickets for next season will be on sale in June–. Please check the website for details.