Paris is an old city and was created some 2000 years ago at the Cité Island (Ile de la Cité ). With emphasis on the history and the art of Paris, this tour includes a drive through the oldest part of the city!
First, you will admire Vendome Square , the old Opera House (Opera Garnier ), Le Grand Louvre, Hôtel de Ville (City Hall), Bastille Square, Rue Saint-Antoine, Marais District, The Latin Quarter, Sorbonne, Collège de France, Panthéon, Luxemburg Gardens (Senate) and Saint-Germain des Prés . From here, there is a short transfer the Cité Island, where you will join a guided visit inside of Notre-Dame Cathedral (In case of mass, the guide will comment about the cathedral and its three portals from outside the church, as you are not allowed to speak inside).
After the visit at Notre-Dame, by boat (Batobus ), you will come back to the Cityrama / ParisVision office, near the Louvre Museum and the Tuileries Gardens.
Important Information :
- The Tour is in English!
- Duration: Nearly 4 hours
- Children: 4 to 17 years old
- Tour starts at 09.15AM Every day
- In case of mass, the guide will comment about the cathedral and its three portals from outside the church, as you are not allowed to speak inside
- In winter, or when the river is too high, the tour may be entirely by bus and no boat ride will be included
- The tour begins and ends at CityRama, 2 Rue Des Pyramides, 75001 Paris
Please be at this location no later than 20 min. before departure:
2 Rue Des Pyramides
Tour starts at 09.15AM Every day
Take Metro Line 1 to The Tuileries Station
The season is over. Tickets for next season will be on sale in June–. Please check the website for details.